Our answers to your questions


    What do I do if I’ve lost my contract number?

    You should call your vendor garage to follow the number retrieval procedure.

    Can I get a copy of my contractual terms and conditions?

    Yes, you can get this from your sales representative. Depending on your contractual situation, this could be:
    Your vehicle financing agency
    Your insurance agent / broker
    Your vehicle vendor (for a manufacturer’s label used vehicle warranty)
    The ICARE Customer Relations Department (if you have subscribed to an ICARE product)
    If your situation differs from those above, please contact the Customer Relations Department for guidance.

    Where can I consult the administrative data for my contract: the benefits included in my contract, claim handling terms, contact numbers to call, payment information, end date, etc.?

    In the warranty book provided by your vendor garage..

    Can I extend the contract, and how do I do this?

    The contract cannot be extended. However, we advise you to get in touch with your car dealer, who is best placed to find a solution to suit your needs.

    How can I cancel my contract ?

    If ICARE bills you directly, please send us a written request by e-mail to src@icare-service.com, or by post to: Customer Relations Department, CS25803 72058 LE MANS CEDEX, FRANCE.
    If you are billed by a financial institution, we invite you to contact this body directly.

    How do I make a claim?

    If your vehicle has not been immobilised :
    You can contact our technical platform on +33 (0)1 41 10 19 99, from Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 7pm and Saturday, 8am to 1pm. Have your warranty number and registration card to hand and you will be able to report the incident so that a technician can direct you to an authorised repairer.
    If your vehicle has been immobilised at the repair shop :
    Give your warranty number to the repairer. They will contact our technical platform and, if your file allows (right to contractual compensation), a technician will enter into contact with the repairer to settle up with them directly, as quickly as possible.

    How do I make a complaint ?

    If you wish to make a complaint to us, you will find all the information and procedure to follow by clicking here. You should call your vendor garage to follow the number retrieval procedure..

    Where can I have my car repaired ?

    If your vehicle is malfunctioning and you wish to have it checked by an automotive professional, consult the terms and conditions of your contract for the indications to follow in order to select the right garage. You can also contact customer services to obtain the necessary information.

    What are the procedures to follow in the event of a breakdown abroad ?

    What are the procedures to follow in the event of a breakdown abroad? If your vehicle needs to be repaired while you are abroad, we advise you to contact the Customer Relations Department as soon as possible: +33 (0)1 41 10 19 99

    How do I obtain a replacement vehicle while my vehicle is at the garage?

    If your contract allows, we can reserve a replacement vehicle for you, keeping you on the move while your vehicle is immobilised at the garage. Contact customer services and we will put our partners on the case.

Our answers to yours questions